Ain't It The Truth

I found this sign at the thrift store the other day and I just had to have it:

I think it should be the answer to the question, "Give us your best advice on life in general."

I have no idea where it began its life. Maybe in a factory? A cave? On an Army training course?

Comments

Pretty Things said…
Oh that's so awesome -- so much better than the stop signs that people stole to hang on their walls in college!
Anonymous said…
That's awesomely ridiculous! I would've had to have it too! ;o)
Angela said…
You are right - that sign is perfect! I cant imagine what its original use was?!?!? Thanks for the laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons