Spring time In My Shops

I'm a member of the Etsy Bloggers Street Team and each month we are to blog on a theme for a blog carnival.  This month, the question was,  Do you have any special items in your shop to celebrate the season?

I have!  I just finished uploading a whole bunch of new products in Indulge Your Shelf, and I'll show you some of them that I think are particularly Spring-like; click on the description to see the listing:













Here's a touch of Spring in Twice Shy Restored:
 
 






 






So, that's what's Springtime fresh in my shops!

Comments

Jingle said…
Wonderful additions! That mini sewing kit is fabulous!
What a cute blog! Love all those wonderfull cheery things. Thanks so much for visiting me today and for your sweet words. Hope you have a great day!
Deborah said…
Hi Laurie, love your little treasures. You are so industrious. I wish I could be as organised as you are. My little Etsy shop is sorely neglected.
Sorry to hear about your business card woes. I agree with you on the shortsightedness of businesses who should know better. My SO and I were just discussing the case of Blockbuster the other day. (i think they will be out of business too due to their shortsightedness). Here is the link to French Charming: http://frenchcharming.blogspot.com/. Thanks for the heads up on the erroneous link.
Sherrie said…
Just give me a call when you are ready to decorate. I'm thinking road trip to find goodies. Actually, I really don't need an excuse for a road trip. Thanks for stopping by, always nice to see a friend. I just wanted to say that I like all the goodies you are showing especially the embroidery hoop rescued linens. I have done the same thing, but I actually painted the wooden hoops. Yup, think bright red. I play too much with spray paint. What can I say.
Deborah said…
Wonderful items!
Anonymous said…
How fun! Oh, I love those buttons! Thanks for sharing the photos of everything!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons