New in My Shop: Green!

I was just noticing that so much of what I've listed recently in my Etsy shop, Indulge Your Shelf, fits a certain, and fitting, theme: green!




Click on the photo for more information on each piece!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Laurie, I love all of your vintage finds. Going to browse your shop next. You have a great eye. Look for the crown this week. Have a wonderful day!
Pretty Things said…
I love the green vase!
Christine said…
You are such a great thrift shopper! I can't believe all your beautiful finds!!! I sure wish my legs didn't hurt so much so that I could go more!!!

I've bee purusing. I love your new braclet! Yummy!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons