A Banner Day


I have had some cheer and whimsy added to my life as the winner of Michaele Sommerville's OWOH giveaway: these bright and cheerful banners!  And they all have my favorite color of green!  And buttons!


 I know that the banister is not the ideal place to showcase the banners, but I liked the way you could see all three at once on them.

I'll have to take them down right away so they won't become a casualty -- they are irresistible to humans and cats, you know.

Kyra says, "Who, me?"

Michaele is a mother, the wife of a deployed active duty soldier, a kindergarten teacher, and a blogger.  And as if that isn't enough: she's also a crafter!  Her fun blog is called, Kindergarten's 3 R's: Respect, Resources, and Rants.

Thank you so much, Michaele, for generosity and for making it a banner day!

Comments

Anji Gallanos said…
I saw her banner and thought it was so cute.....congratulations!
I'm so glad you won them Laurie, and am thrilled to have made a new crafty friend!

Michaele
Anonymous said…
Another super duper win!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons