Tag Sale

I spent a few hours over the past few days making a mess.

I mean, making some tags!

My favorite is this one -- I love the colors!

(front)

(back)
This one is a close second favorite:

(front)

(back)
And this one is, I think, suitable for guy:

(front)

(back -- that's an antique calling card)


I've put a few of them in my handmade Etsy shop; we'll see how they do! (Note: these photos looked so washed out! Better pictures are here, here, here, and here!

Comments

So gorgeous!! They look like they came from a Victorian trunk-even your "mess" looked artistic!! :) Christine
Anonymous said…
Oh so pretty!
Christine said…
They are all beautiful but I have to say I love those violas/Johnny Jump Ups! They're beautiful!

Blessings,
Christine

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons