New in the Shop

I recently put some new, fun vintage items in my Etsy shop; here are just a few:

I love this vintage plate showing Surrey, England! It's squarish, rather than round, and has the greatest detail. The green is spectacular!

A different, but also lovely, green on this plate, with it's awesome clock!

This print is antique, and mounted on silk which, despite the stain, is wonderful in it's original frame.

I'm selling a set of two of these beautiful aprons, that are small enough for little girl's dress up, but big enough for an adult. The handkerchief pockets are precious!

Click on the photo to go to the shop listing for a closer look!

Comments

barb cabot said…
Love the things you are selling. After clearing out my parents home full of things from over 80 years of collecting and my mom was a big collector I wish I knew how to sell like you. It's a great idea. Love your things.
said…
Love that square plate and apron especially!
Allidink said…
Very cute apron! Love hankie pockets too :)

All the best,
Allison
Micki said…
The clock is fabulous! I love the great finds that you make all the time.
Micki

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth