It's About Time!

I got word from my partner that she received my swap package today in the It's About Time swap, hosted by Mary (thank you, Mary!) and she really enjoyed it. I'm so glad! It was my first-ever swap!

Here are some photos of what I sent, to go along with the theme of time -- clocks, numbers, letters -- and in keeping with things my partner said she loves:

a button collage, with samples from my collection,
sewn onto an antique white double damask napkin;

some ribbon and lace on tags;

some paper things she likes, like postcards and seed packets;

some pretty things in her colors;

and an antique sewing machine drawer with sewing notions, linens, and one of my pillows:


I had the time of my life putting the package together for her -- it's all shabby and vintage and everything I love. How wonderful to find someone who loves it as much as I do! I'm waiting to receive my package from her; I just know I'm going to love it!

Comments

said…
Such a yummy swap package!
What an awesome package of wonderful STUFF! I love it all! It will be treasured for sure!
Pretty Things said…
I have to check out this swap group! You guys do all sorts of awesome things.
Allidink said…
Wow! You put together a great package! Very cute and creative things :)

All the best,
Allison
Summer Gypsy said…
Hi Laurie,
YOU DID SO GOOD!!! I went back and added a few items yesterday to your package because I was just in total shock of your generosity for our swap!!! I just couldn't mail it without doing that. Everything you sent is a treasure!!! Thanks so much~
HUGS,
Marilyn
maryboys said…
such a lovely and generous package:) please let me know if you've gotten your swap box yet?!? i know you're on vacation...enjoy yourself!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth