It's About Time! Redux

I received my swap package from my partner, Marilyn, in the It's About Time swap. It arrived via the cutest little bird on the box, and contained so many fun things!

My favorites are the interior square box, which is covered with hydrangeas and vintage motifs, and the decorative keys, one which is shiny and ivory metal, and the other which is sparkly green!

I also love the "Once Upon a Time" stamp, the large vintage motif tag, and the way she decorated/wrapped the items in vintage seam binding!


Thank you, Marilyn! And, thank you to Mary from Vintage Patina, one of my favorite blogs to read, for being the helpful hostess!

Comments

said…
Laurie, you totally scored!
Brenda Pruitt said…
Well what fun stuff to receive! I like that stamp myself. Don't have that one. And all the other pretties made for such a nice gift!
Brenda
barb cabot said…
Such a lovely package. Fun to open and explore.
Great goodies.
Allidink said…
Ohhh how fun! So cute :)

All the best,
Allison
Angela said…
ALl the gifts are so beautiful! I really love the keys!
Pretty Things said…
Somebody needs to invite me to these swaps, I got stuff for daaaaays to share..... just sayin'.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth