A Paris Street Market

Thanks to the Country Register, I found out about an event in Littleton, north of me, called A Paris Street Market; it happens once a month May through October. I grabbed my neighbor and we took a day to go up there Saturday.

Oh, there was so much to see. Next time, I'll bring my camera. It was a warm, beautiful day in the 70's, with a little too much wind for the poor vendors under their tented awnings, but just enough for us shoppers not to overheat!

This was my favorite find: a little teapot for $5, with a surprise inside...

...when you pull up on the little ball atop the lid, it lifts up the attached tea strainer!

Of course I also went nuts on the antique laces and trims...

and linens...
There was a ton of beautiful shabby stuff, painted wood galore, and antiques and glassware, but I had to be good as it was of course, at market, not thrift store, price!

Mostly, I reveled at the being in the sunny, outdoor company of so many like-minded shoppers! My town really needs a Paris Market! Maybe I should try to start one...

Comments

Jamie said…
Fun!!!! The surprise tea strainer is great! I bet it would be very popular if you started one!! That would be awesome! Love, Jamie
Linda Sue said…
Littleton Paris. Great finds! The tea pot is the best ever!Is it possible to ever have too many tea pots?
said…
I wish every town had a Paris market! Wouldn't that be heavenly...you got some lovely treats.

And hello? Your blog background is gorgeous!
Pretty Things said…
I love the tea pot! Everything is such a great find! I never ever find anything good and it all smells funny. o_O
Lydia said…
Nice little finds! Cute little tea pot.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth