Blue Monday

If all goes well, we're on our way home today!

Meanwhile, I took some photos recently and noticed their common thread: beautiful blues! Here they are, and I hope they inspire you:

Shabby blue Harker Ware (available in my Etsy shop.)

Rescued from Auntie's garage...

aren't the floral handles precious!

Two fantastic Vera plates!

Close up of majolica plate by Jay Willifred (available in my Etsy shop.)

Detail of a colorful pair of vintage bark cloth drapery panels

I think these prove that, sometimes, it's just fine to have the blues!


Comments

Christine said…
You're giving me the blues . . . in a good way!

Blessings,
Christine
Lydia said…
Especially like the top two:D
Pretty Things said…
I love all that blue pottery!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth