Friday, December 18, 2009

Red and Marie Blue, Together

You may have noticed I'm really into combining red and teal-ish blue lately!

I did it here, in my Homage Box:

And here in my funeral card scrapbook:


The other day, Melissa blogged about this color combination and got me thinking about how much I love it! I think I first began noticing how well the two colors go together when I bought some Anna Griffin scrapbooking paper that had some pretty designs in those shades. From there, I went nuts.

Here is some more inspiration from Etsy Bloggers Street Team Members! Click on the name under each photo so go to the listing on Etsy.



FoxyGKnits

A Keeper's Jackpot


Winemakersister'sshop

What are your favorite color combinations these days?

6 comments :

Christine said...

I bought some Christmas scrapbook paper in that color combo. It's one of my faves. A lot of the papers will fit into other than Christmas cards and pages as well. I do love that combo!

Blessings,
Christine

Joy said...

I like how those colors look together too. It would be fun to do an ATC with that palette.

Actually, I was working on a set of 6 ATCs that I send in for an ATC swap at this shop in Illinois called Papertrix and the theme is winter. So I found myself using a lot of white and light blue with red on a few of them. I'll post them when I get them done.

foxygknits said...

Thank you so much for including my hand knit sassy wrap in this very sassy red and marie blue collection; I am flattered!

Pretty Things said...

Those are ALL so wonderful!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Laurie! You chosen some of my favorite color combinations! Love all your pictures! You creative books are WONDERFUL! Gorgeous post! Have a happy day!!! Coralie

TonyaA said...

Wonderful creations!
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
~Tonya