...And the Winner Is...

Thank you to all who entered my Blogaversary Giveaway, and welcome to the new followers!

I used the Random Number Generator, and the winner is:

SANDRA

Congratulations, Sandra, and please email me your home address so I can get this little guy in the mail for you!

I hope you all have a happy Saturday planned; I'm going to bet it will be VERY BUSY, so close to the holidays. I am taking the day "off" to enjoy another all-day crop and work on my scrapbook project about my parents. My husband and son will be bell-ringing for the Salvation Army and then going to play LaserTag for my son's best friend's birthday party. So, I don't feel bad about "abandoning" them on a Saturday!

I'll see you back here tomorrow! Congratulations again, Sandra!

Comments

Diva Kreszl said…
I found my way to your blog via your comment on Lydia's blog. I too love all things old and vintage, rescuing them from yard sales etc and giving them a new home. These pieces all have a history and were once loved so I feel I have to save them. I shall be following you now as your blog is just my cup of tea!
Anonymous said…
Woots to Sandra!
Sandra said…
Laurie,
Thank you so much. I was thrilled to open my email today, I discover I had won! I can't remember the last time I have ever won anything!!! He will look darling with all my other Christmas decoration! I look forward to getting him. He will take a special place, knowing he was made by you. Thank you Laurie, I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
Sandra
Christine said…
Oh, I missed your giveaway. Darn! I've decided to start leaving comments on my favorite blogs in the morning (well, my morning) instead of waiting until night when I should be in bed. That way I'll be around more to see everyones beauty!

Now I'm off to take a look at what I missed!!

Blessings,
Christine
Pretty Things said…
Congratulations, Sandra!
Linda Sue said…
My eyes are challenged- I thought your title was "and the winter is" but then I realized that I was not the winner so I have to figure out how to make one of these myself...that should be interesting!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons