Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Fun All Over the WWW

I really hate it when I fall behind in reading all my favorite blogs, but I do like it when I spend a few hours catching up and come across a theme of sorts. This time, the theme I found was a bunch of wonderful tutorials, all winter themed, and all generously shared on the blogs of these talented ladies. I'm going to share the links with you, here:

A ruffled felt wreath, courtesy of Kristen at Domestifluff.

Really cute Advent Calendar idea from Ann at Keepin' Up With the Tatums.

Wonderful snowflakes from Karoline at Cherished*Vintage.

Thank you to all the bloggers who shared their talent and creativity! Don't you feel so blessed to be able to share in all this wonderful creative energy? I do!

If you decide to make any of these, please thank them, and be sure to link back here and show me what you made!

Don't forget, you have until 11:59 p.m. MT on December 11 to enter my Blogaversary giveaway here.

4 comments :

Jamie said...

Thank you Sweetie!! These are all great and it's so nice to have them all in one place:) I hope you are well and enjoying the holidays:) Love, Jamie

Missie/Crafting with Cat Hair said...

I LOVE the white felt wreath. I still have a ton of white felt leftover from my craft table redo, so this is great, and something I can leave up after Christmas.

I hope you had a fun, crafty day yesterday. Lucky duck!

Joy said...

That wreath is awesome.

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Love the ideas! I'm behind too! Too much GREAT stuff being slung into the blog world with the holidays coming! I'm behind posting mine too. I literally was falling ASLEEP at the computer last night and just had to go to bed. That was at 9pm! Tonight, it's late (past 11) and I NEED to be in bed. Hopefully I can catch up this weekend. But my 2 do list is growing. LOL