A thing of beauty

I couldn't stop gasping when I beheld this treasure.
Feast your eyes:











 
What detail!  What talent!  What beauty!
It's everything-I-love, a gift from Tami for my birthday.
The gift came in a beautifully decorated hat box, and included vintage linens,
scrapbooking embellishments, notecards, and a crocheted and embellished pin keep.
The box it was mailed in was decorated with vintage wallpaper!
To be "understood" by a friend is, I think, among the greatest gifts of all!
I am so lucky!

Comments

Suz said…
Amazing gift, Laurie. I agree!
Hugs,
Suz
What a nice gift from a wonderful friend!

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! Hope it was happy, happy!
Unknown said…
That is such a beautiful and thoughtful gift! Thanks for sharing....
Unknown said…
Hope you are having a great birthday week! Why just one day right? I love how she used an old photograph album, the black pages are so different for a change! Lovely friend!
Maija said…
OMG!!! What a wonderful gift, and so perfect for you!!!
Kathy said…
Oh you lucky girl, what a wonderful gift!!!
Tami Hacker said…
My heart is blessed that Laurie loves the birthday goodies from me... I am the lucky one to have her as a new friend in my life!
Hugs, Tami
Oh Oh Oh, to get a gift like that is so wonderful. And to be understood as a friend like that is indeed a great thing. You are so very lucky to have a friend like that. She is so thoughtful and you can tell that lots of work went into it. happy birthday to you!
Bunty said…
How lovely! I hope you had a very Happy Birthday Laurie, especially with such a gift from a wonderful friend. Enjoy!

Thanks for your kind comment by the way!

Barbara
Its great to see a freindship that started at Birdsong!!
Tammy said…
Happy Belated--hope it was a great day!
Anonymous said…
What a fabulous birthday gift. So many lovely things!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons