Thrifty Finds on a Monday

Here are some more end-of-summer thrifty finds:


I've long wanted one of these milk glass "hands" to use for photographing small items for my shop.  I found it at a thrift shop, and then the little silver spoons (one of which is coin silver!) were 50 cents each at an estate sale.

Such pretty details!

A shabby old plate from Goodwill, in all its chipped glory.  I don't think I've ever seen this back mark before:


But the discovery that made me swoon is this little tea cup and saucer:

You'll recall how much I loved Mt. Vernon when we visited this summer.  Well, this pattern is called Mt. Vernon!

I love it like crazy!

Look at the colors...

and all the pretty details!

Another pretty McCoy planter, footed this time, for my collection.
A wonderful Adams, England trinket dish -- sweet!

I'll be joining in at:

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/



Click to go see everyone else's thrifty treasures!

Comments

sylviesgarden said…
That is one gorgeous teacup! I love it.
x
Anonymous said…
How beautiful! I truly LOVE the milk glass hands! My ex-hubby and I lived in a 100 year old Queen Anne Victorian Home downtown for 12 years and I still have a lot of my Victorian collectibles. I love that era! (although I'm sure you'd never know it if you saw my blog - but I really am a girly-girl at heart! LOL)

Tara
Angela said…
That cup and saucer are amazing! Great finds!
Christine said…
That cup and saucer are beautiful!!! I can see why you love them but my fave is the hands dish. They will defintely be perfect for photography!!!
deb said…
I am so jealous of your milkglass hands!!! Fab find!
Darling teacup too. You really scored!
*hugs*deb
Diann said…
Great finds! i love the milkglass hand. I have been looking for one while out thrifting and no luck so far. but, I will keep the search going!
Alyssa said…
The milk glass hand is amazing! I also adore that platter and the Mt. Vernon cup/saucer set. What finds you made.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons