Fall in Colorado

It's Fall, and the Aspens have turned.







This morning we awoke to snow on the peak:

Pikes Peak, that is!

Comments

Christine said…
Beautiful pictures!!! I love fall!
Lydia said…
Great autumn pictures. Just beautiful.
sylviesgarden said…
Beautiful. I don't believe that you want to hop on a plane and come thrifting over here. Your thrift stores are HUGE and full of of lovely things that I can never find here. On top of that you have such a beautiful landscape.
Much love
x
Oh, I'm drooling! How simply wonderful! I love Colorado! Three years ago I visited in the Fall and got to see the golden aspen trees. Such a treat! Your lovely photos bring back that memory!
storybeader said…
snow! wow! The aspens are a beautiful color, and really "stick out" among the other trees. Pretty! {:-Deb
Angela said…
You live in such a beautiful part of the country! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons