Memories For Life

Well, when I wasn't looking, I went ahead and passed 200 posts on this blog, with several more months to go until my first blogaversary! I'm so happy to have all you wonderful new friends who visit me (and I you) in blogland. Keeping up with you all is one of the joys of my life.

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

One of my newest online acquaintances is Etsy Blogger's Street Team Member of the Month, Edi at Memories for Life. When you visit Edi at that blog, you'll see tons of great ideas for scrapbooking and card making. I know many of you will perk up your ears at the mere mention of handmade paper goods, so go see her! If you're smitten, you can visit her Etsy store and have some of it sent your way!

Comments

Wow! 121 days until your blogoversary! Time flies for sure!
Thanks for the feature :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth