Valentines, take 2

Here's a valentine I made for my friend Suzanne, who keeps a beautiful hen house and loves her chickens:
And here's the reverse:
Notice I gave the little chick a crown?  I love making these tag valentines!  The wallpaper scraps I used on this tag are some that Karla Nathan was passing out at Silver Bella; Karla is hostessing an artist retreat in April that I'm planning to attend.  Details are on her blog.
And, being in "inchey" mode as I waited for the Valentine Swap to arrive, I made her a pink one...
just for fun!

Comments

Holloway Family said…
How cute!!

Pam in Brussels, Belgium
Marion said…
Lovely valentines, Laurie. Love the lacy one! My husband got me a pink Cuisinart coffee maker I've wanted for early V-Day. Blessings!!
That is the cutest Valentine card....I have friends that have hens and it would thrill them. So cute!
Its nice to see that you got some use of the papers!! I was just using some from that bag this week too.

Thanks for mentioning the classes!!
LuLu Kellogg said…
Laurie, this is so cute!

Hope you are staying warm!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo
Anonymous said…
Both your valentine and your inchey are adorable! I just love visiting your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth