Patched Together

Here it is, my completed crazy quilt pillow:

As you can see, I've added two more blocks since the last time I blogged about it. I used a combination of new and vintage fabrics, and new and vintage trim. I sewed a couple of antique doilies and laces to it, as well. It's slightly non-traditional and definitely not as exquisite as most, but I really like it. It measures 16" square. I used a double damask linen napkin to back it.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sell it -- that's how much I like it! Here's another view:

Comments

Melissa said…
So cute! I love the little flower in the corner.
said…
The variety of fabrics makes such a gorgeous statement, Laurie!
Pretty Things said…
I LOVE that first one -- it really, really makes me happy.
Anonymous said…
Laurie,

You sound like me...Sometimes when I find things to sell or make them I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sell them either. HAHA

You have done a beautiful job and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't sell it!

Kris
Lydia said…
This ois so pretty ! I love your fabric choices and sewing !!! Don't thinkmI've seen anything I didn't like here yet:)
Unknown said…
I think it is just beautiful....I wouldnt be able to part with it! Melinda
Viola said…
Great job again!! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth