More Thursday Thunks

Courtesy of the Thursday Thunks blog, here are my considered answers to random questions:

1. What was the last thing you ate?

jelly beans

2. I say the color purple... what do you think of?
Well, when you put it that way, I think of Oprah Winfrey.

3. Lamps or ceiling lights?
I like the look and variety of lamps, but really do prefer even, overhead light.

4. What color rabbit is your favorite?
Chocolate.5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do?
Curse my self-righteous refusal to consider installing OnStar.

6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in?
On Facebook: throwing stuff and poking people. I mean to say, what good is a cyber Margarita anyway?

7. What do you need right now?
I need to earn some money! Sales in my Etsy shops (both of them) are way down, as are my eBay sales.

8. And your most serious injury you've had was....?
A broken hand. Ouch. My Labrador Retriever broke it when she was a puppy. She swung her big bony head against my hand and it broke! It turns out it wasn't her brute strength -- I had a tumor in that bone and it would've broken anyway.

Maggie says, "I was framed!"

9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done?
I'm gonna take the 5th on this one. Of course, I will lay awake in bed trying to decide upon the answer, anyway. Thanks. Alot.

10. Give us some random fact about you.
My left thumb is double jointed. Aren't you glad you asked?

Comments

Jen said…
I totally agree about Facebook--throwing and poking? WHY??? Now I'm off to visit your etsy shop...
Jelly beans? What is it Easter already? Oh, right. I gotta get out more...
Kimber said…
I gotta agree with poking on Facebook too. Don't get it. Loved the answers!
Berleen said…
can I have a jelly bean?
Anonymous said…
Love your color rabbit answer.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting
said…
Those were some fun answers to read Laurie! My thumbs are double-jointed too. I don't even do Facebook; I might be the last one on the planet. And it sounds like it's safer that way - all the "throwing" and "poking" doesn't sound very friendly! LOL
Christine said…
It was your blog where I first found Thursday Thunks. Thanks! It was a lot of fun.
Ria said…
ow - your hand story is kinda scary - thank yo for not answering barney,
Micki said…
I love the way you answered the questions..I love jelly beans too...red and pink ones are my favorite ones.
Micki

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth