The Fairest of Them All

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge blog is having their weekly challenge to create a card around the theme of a movie -- this time it's "My Fair Lady" starring, of course, my gal Audrey! So, I just had to make time to play!

Here's my creation for the challenge:

I used my favorite Amy Butler paper and embellishments from K and Company, along with an embossed card (that was part of the challenge - to use something embossed, but I have no embossing supplies so this had to do), and lots of other embellishments.

There's still lots of time to play as the deadline is this Thursday, so head on over!

Comments

scrapperjulia said…
This is so beautiful, love everything about it! Great job with the challenge!
I love how you played with textures and layers! Very Nice! This was my first time with this challenge and it has been a lot of fun checking to see what everyone else has come up with.
Winks & Sweet wishes
Christie
Melissa said…
That is so cute! I love the hat.
Pretty Things said…
Lovely! And why did I not know that Amy Butler did paper?
zukesgirl said…
ooo love the collage look!
Christine said…
Your card is so cute. I'm definately playing along with this one!
Carol Dunstan said…
love it! So much colour!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth