A Mini Quilt to Keep Your Place

Christine's giveaway has a task, and that's to create a bookmark. Since I've been crazy quilting that pillow (which would have been finished by now if I hadn't broken my needle this afternoon!) I was inspired to create a crazy quilted bookmark:

The base of the bookmark was a great, two-sided paper with faux texture; I used the faux stitched side for the bookmark's reverse:

Here's a close-up:

Thanks, Christine, for the chance to play along!

Comments

Jacilynn said…
Too Cute! great idea.
Christine said…
I knew when I saw the post title I would love it and I wasn't disappointed as I scrolled down! Very cute. I would have never thought of this idea!!!

Blessings,
Christine
Lydia said…
Great job on the crazy quilt bookmark!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

A new year

One World, One Heart 2011