Break Time

My deadline for finishing up classes is quickly approaching, but I'm in very good shape for finishing on time so I've been taking short, creative breaks in between. Here are a few fun little projects I've been working on.

My fledgling Etsy shop, Twice Shy Restored, hasn't had its first sale yet which is not unexpected since it is practically still empty! So, I thought I'd make up some very inexpensive little goodies to list.


These are packets of trims, mostly vintage, some with buttons thrown in, that people could buy to use or just to have around.


They would look cute in a basket or on a sewing table, or bulletin board. They could even be tucked into an Easter basket, or favors for a crafting or scrap booking party!

I also stitched some button cards, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Any suggestions?

Comments

Melissa said…
I love your goodie bags! The ruflled trim is gorgeous!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth