Audrey Hepburn: Accept No Substitutes

When the remake of the classic film starring Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart, "Sabrina," came out, I was living in California. One of my favorite movie houses, The Stanford Theater, responded with a film festival they called "Audrey Hepburn: Accept No Substitutes." I was able to see "The Nun's Story," "Roman Holiday," and of course "Sabrina" on the big screen. I recommend it!

For beautiful pictures of her, visit Audrey's official site:



Don't forget: the deadline for entering my "Breakfast at Tiffany's Giveaway" is March 27 at 11:59! Details here.

Comments

barb cabot said…
I love all the posts on Audrey Hepburn and I love how you adore her. She is one of my all time favorite actresses. I think she epitomizes charm and loveliness. I never tire of looking at her beautiful face.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons