Etsy Treasury Tool

For those of you with an Etsy shop, this tool is invaluable. It's a query where you put in the name of your shop, and it instantly tells you if you've been featured in an Etsy Treasury!

For those unfamiliar with Etsy, a Treasury is a page that any old user creates (or "curates" ) by choosing 12 items they love and listing them together on a page, usually with a theme, like "Bright Colors" or "The Ocean" or anything they see the items have in common. The Treasury remains up on the site for 3 days, I think, and it's just another way for buyers to browse through and enjoy all the beautiful things on Etsy! Here's an example of a Treasury.

I need to bookmark the Treasury Tool and check it daily, really. I thought about it today, put in one of my stores, and found out that, although it wasn't actually featured in a Treasury today, one of my items was waiting in the wings as an alternate! Fun!

I know for sure that one of my items was featured in a Treasury a few months ago because the 'curator' convo'd me to tell me, and I suspect another might have been at some point because there was one day my number of 'fans' went up at about 5x the usual rate. It's a dream of mine to one day be able to curate a Treasury of my own.

Comments

Melissa said…
Cool tool. I'll have to check it when I open my new shop. Thanks!
Anonymous said…
I should learn more about this Etsy thing.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting
Kitty Scraps said…
Hello Miz Laurie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving such a sweet comment *smiles* I don't have an etsy but have been thinking about it for a long time now. Thanks for the tip! Have a wonderfully blessed week!
Oh, do let us know if you ever create a treasury! I'd love to see what you come up with. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate all your kind words.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons