Thinking on Thursday

To play along, visit the Thursday Thunks blog and follow directions:

1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were the carpeted?
Ya-huh. They were the staircase in my home, and they are carpeted despite my cat Kyra's best efforts.

Kyra says, "Who, me?"

2. Green or purple grapes?
Either one as long as they're seedless.

3. Do you like Peeps?
NO! My family loves them but I think they're so gross.

4. The smell of Vicks - like it?
Yes; it's a good smell because it warns me to stay away from the person who smells like it = germs!

5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays?
No - it would scare the neighbors, don't you think?

6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on ________ .
German food. I visited a German deli with very authentic, delicious food the other day and went a little crazy on wurst and Milka chocolate.

7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island?
This is a tough one. As far as I'm concerned, we should charter the space shuttle and/or a cruise ship to transport as many of them as possible.

8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example?
I would; I think those hours work so much better for teenagers, especially.

9. Do you go fishing?
Well, I go along. My husband and son fish and I do other things. Like read, and take pictures. And hold back the dogs, who always want to fetch the floats. They also think the fishing poles are a big stick and we're faking them out when we cast.

10. What question should we ask next week?
I think you should ask, "What did you dream last night?"

Comments

Berleen said…
faking them out! LOL I had a dog that would always try to "save" my bobbers!
lollipoplamia said…
I totally agree with #7 lol. Your dogs sound like quite a trip ;D
Unknown said…
What a fun game, and I love your answers. Going fishing with your son and husband and doing other things, that's what I would do too.
Karen
NoBS said…
Ah! We had the same idea for #5
Robin said…
Enjoyed your answers. Have a great weekend.
Lisa G said…
gorgeous kitteh!
Lydia said…
Kyra looks about as innocent as my Mr. Kippurrs:)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth