Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Have A One World, One Heart Winner!


I have chosen a winner, using the random number generator, and have contacted her via her blog; I will wait to hear back from her before posting the details. This may take a while because (HINT) she might be sleeping now as she is overseas.

She wins this small pillow that I made from vintage and antique fabrics, and I hope she loves it!


I have very much enjoyed the experience of meeting all of you who entered my giveaway, and even those who didn't that I visited as I entered contests myself. I will be back!

As soon as I hear back from the winner, I'll post a link; stay tuned!

UPDATE: That's right, the winner of my pillow is Janet of Beadyjan's Crafty Creations! The pillow will now be making its way "across the pond"!

2 comments :

Beadyjan said...

Woohoo - I'm wide awake now! Have replied to you lovely email and am THRILLED that I won such a lovely giveaway.
Taking part in OWOH has been such fun even if I still have about half the blogs to visit.
Too many blogs so little time!
Thankyou very much indeed.
Jan xx

Sherri S said...

Congrats to Jan! And drats, cause that pillow is just too darn cute! ;-)