Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for visiting! I hope you will enjoy your visit, and save my web address so that you can come back again, often! New followers are always welcome here at Indulge Your Shelf! *****This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time! Winner will be announced on February 15, 2010! ***** A ll over the world wide web, something special happened as the clock struck midnight. It was January 25, and the air was filled with a kind of energy...tangible to those of us who had been watching, and waiting for this day. I myself awoke to remember a vivid and colorful dream, in which I had b ee n transported by a magic carpet, taken to a lovely home, high on a hill...a kind of castle... P residing over the beautiful home was a lovely lady... S he was a kind and attentive hostess, inviting me to take tea with her, and serving it in a wonderfully appointed room, using the finest china so that I felt like a Queen... W e spoke of beaut...
Comments
So many to enjoy, but my faves are the hot air balloon ornament and the wreath family photo frame.
Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas, Tami
Thanks for sharing all your beautiful vignettes. Everything is so festive!