Welcome, 2012!

Thank you for reading along this year.  I so enjoy this part of my life: blogging about junque that makes me happy, art that inspires me, and all the great stuff my friends are doing and showing online!  I love this blog, and all the friends who visit mean so much to me!  *That means YOU!*
I’ve been reflecting on the year that is coming to an end.  It hasn’t been the best year for me, personally.  I made some tough decisions about the people I spend time with which, while difficult at the time, have proven sound and beneficial.
Looking back, I’m very happy that I spent more time in creative pursuits in 2011.  I was also intentional about making exercise a priority.
My focus for 2012 is to be more authentic, and honest about who I am, where I’m going, and what I need.  I’m planning to get better at communicating these things to the people in my life.
I’m going to be intentional about staying on track to accomplish my 2012 dreams: to write more, create and surround myself with beautiful things that make me happy, and work even harder on a healthy lifestyle.  I’m also hoping to find a job!
How about you?  What was your year like, and what are your dreams for 2012?  Did you blog about it?  If so, post a link to your post on this subject in your comment!
I'll leave you with some Gaiman.  Happy New Year!

Comments

Hope 2012 will be a great one for YOU!!!

Blessings,
Linda
Lisa said…
Happy New Year sweet friend! Glad I got to meet you this past year. I'll be here encouraging you on to your goals and dreams for 2012. You can do it!
Cheryl said…
Happy New Year Laurie :-) I want the very same things as you do for this upcoming new year... okokok, not the job-- that'd just interfere with playing in my studio lol
big hugs!
Sharon Morrison said…
mmmm I love your quotes and borrowed one for my blog. I hope you don't mind. I am so tired of drama and I vowed before 2012 even got here, that I was not taking it into my new year. What ever happens around me cannot penetrate my soul. I just won't let it.
Like John Lennon sang; Let it Be.
Love you blog and keeping up with your projects.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons