Happy Father's Day weekend

This weekend, I hope you enjoy celebrating your dad -- whether you have him to hold, or not.
Dad and me, 1965
And, enjoy celebrating with your husband if he's a dad, too!  We did our celebrating yesterday, as Dennis works every Sunday.  I cooked a nice dinner and afterwards, Dennis and Ben went out to hit some practice balls in the yard.
Practice is always helpful!
I enjoyed just sitting and watching them as the balls were flying!
Snoopy says, "I'm staying here!  It's scary out there!"

I love Father's Day for Dennis -- we feel so happy and so lucky to have had the chance to be parents after all we went through!
See -- Ben's jumping for joy!  I hope you have a lovely day, weekend, and celebration, too!

Oh, and, if you haven't already entered my 600 posts/300 followers celebration giveaway, details are here!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Laurie, these photos are just fabulous! I love them all but the one with you and your father is just heartwarming.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

A new year

One World, One Heart 2011