Ephemera swap goodness!

I had so much fun doing the Very Vintage Spring Ephemera Swap hostessed by Jessica!  Here's the package of spring-themed ephemera I sent:
 
 
It's so much fun to put together ephemera packs that I had a hard time stopping!
I just got the package from the 16 participants in the mail, and it is swoon-worthy!
 I'm thrilled with everyone's generosity, and the care they took...
in wrapping up a little package of vintage-y joy!
If this whet your whistle, be sure to comment to enter my own 600 Posts/300 Followers Celebration Giveaway of...ephemera!

Comments

Jessica Rodarte said…
I loved what you and the others sent, Laurie!
I just love the whimsical flash cards you sent with your kits. I was wondering if you happen to know the name of the maker of them. I have to get my hands on more!
Tammy said…
It looks like you are going to have a good time with all that amazing treasure!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth