Ephemera swap goodness!

I had so much fun doing the Very Vintage Spring Ephemera Swap hostessed by Jessica!  Here's the package of spring-themed ephemera I sent:
 
 
It's so much fun to put together ephemera packs that I had a hard time stopping!
I just got the package from the 16 participants in the mail, and it is swoon-worthy!
 I'm thrilled with everyone's generosity, and the care they took...
in wrapping up a little package of vintage-y joy!
If this whet your whistle, be sure to comment to enter my own 600 Posts/300 Followers Celebration Giveaway of...ephemera!

Comments

Jessica Rodarte said…
I loved what you and the others sent, Laurie!
I just love the whimsical flash cards you sent with your kits. I was wondering if you happen to know the name of the maker of them. I have to get my hands on more!
Tammy said…
It looks like you are going to have a good time with all that amazing treasure!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons