After Christmas sales in both my Etsy shops!

I just had to get into the post-Christmas shopping spirit of things and offer sales in both of my Etsy shops!

In Indulge Your Shelf, items in the SALE Vintage Christmas category are 50% off with coupon code AC2010.

Vintage Angel Picks

 In Twice Shy ReStored, ALL ITEMS -- even the newest journals -- are 25% off with coupon code 25IN2010.

Handmade Vintage and Antique Journal

Both sales run now through January 2!  Who's going after-Christmas shopping?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I love a sale! Next to chocolate it is my biggest weakness. On my way to browse...
Marion said…
Oh, I'm soooo happy I visited your shop. I bought your little McCoy Coffee Pot. I have 4 other McCoy pieces and my favorite is a huge wishing well cookie jar my sister got me for Christmas one year. I can't wait to receive it! Thank you!!!

Blessings,

Marion
Angela Catirina said…
OMG! My grandmother had a garage full of those little felted angel picks. I think they were from the 1920's. What fun memories!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons