Some Fun New Stuff to Indulge Your Shelf

I was quite busy a few days ago listing new, fun items in my Etsy shop, and thought you might enjoy seeing a few of them:

Two old but still bright prints of Paris scenes in lovely oval frames

A beautiful old-but-like-new, bright and crisp tablecloth with hand embroidered scenes

This wonderful old needlepoint of an "Aerial Circus"

Beautiful old Italian style, milk glass canisters

A fun and different, American pottery planter

Fun set of 6 dollhouse chairs

Another amazing set of curtain/drapery panels

And, as a special treat for all my loyal followers, I'm offering (from now through July 31, 2009) 20% off your purchase of any of these items in my Etsy shop Indulge Your Shelf; simply write and tell me you're a follower of this blog during checkout in the "NOTES" box and I'll send you an adjusted invoice... and a big thank you!

Comments

Spotted Sparrow said…
I love those milk glass containers. :)
Anonymous said…
That needlepoint and those canisters - luscious!
Micki said…
The needlepoint is esp. pretty, but all of them are so nice!
Micki

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons