My little chickadee

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to receive the needlebook yesterday from Maggie in Maine, in the Button Floozies Spring Needlebook Swap!
I love embroidery, and I love birds, and I adore chickadees -- which are the State bird of Maine.  How precious is this little bird?!
Maggie created the most beautiful and functional needlebook for me...
with sweet, soft colors, fancy stitches...
and all kinds of little extras!
Beautiful glass buttons!  I love the needlebook and will cherish it, and use it, and think of my trip to Maggie's neck of the woods, 20 years ago, which holds such happy memories!

Now I'm excited to see how Joni likes the one I sent to her; as soon as she receives it, I'll show you!

Comments

autena said…
The colors are wonderful, especially the material!
Tami Hacker said…
So adorable!
Maggie's work is so beautifully done!
What a treasure for you Laurie!
Lisa said…
Oh! I love it Laurie!
I'm a little bit envious... Enjoy it. :)
Oh, that is AAAdorable!
Cheryl said…
Whoa... thats fabulous! How super lucky you are to receive that! Wowzers!!
Unknown said…
Absolutely adorable..I love the sweet touches on the inside...now i want one, and I rarely sew ;)
Lynn Holland said…
It's gorgeous. The colours and textiles are really nice and it's so functional. Lucky you and it sounds to have meaning too, that's so lovely.
Best wishes
Lynn
One I Made Earlier Today
Mrs A. said…
I'm not green with envy but only cos mine has arrived from Dee and guess what its green and I love it to bits. Hugs Mrs A.
This needle keep is tooo precious! What beautiful detailing and so complete. I can't wait to see what you created, Laurie!
Oh, wow! This is gorgeous. Her beautiful stitching is out of my league. Good for you. ; )
~Michele

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth