Happy Easter

Comments

Kathy said…
Happy Easter Laurie! Love that bunny with the blue sparkles.
Lisa said…
Laurie,
Hope you had a Happy Easter!
I love the button show in your earlier post. I didn't know there was such a thing. I would be dying, I love buttons so much.
Can you believe we are almost in KS? I'm so excited. I'm sorry I couldn't do any swaps but I had surgery a couple of weeks ago & I'll be lucky to get my kits done. I'm bringing some stuff to sell also. Some of it I think you'll love, just your style of vintage goodness. See you soon!
Lisa
I love bunnies, and I love love mercury glass. Wherever did you find this little gem?

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons