Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Shipping Day on December 17!

Free Shipping Day

Click on the red tag to go to the website for Free Shipping Day, where you can order online from shops -- big and little -- who will ship free!  For this one day only, shipping is free with the promise that whatever you order will reach you by December 24!

I went ahead and signed up my handmade shop, Twice Shy Restored, to take part in the festivities!  Did you?

I've finished all my handmade gifts and have just a couple more gifts to pick up from stores.  How's your Christmas shopping going?

2 comments :

Creative Wings Boutique said...

man i am still shopping. no handmade items this year.
thanks for the free shipping tip laurie, your a doll
xxx;s
tabitha

Micki said...

Thanks for the info, even if I am in Europe and can't use it. LOL Have a wonderful Christmas!
Micki