Cardigan Welsch Corgis, Puppy Love, and Other Signs of Spring

It is supposed to be 60 degrees here in Colorado today.  If it indeed gets up there, it will be the first hint of Spring we've had that wasn't smothered by wind and snow.  Everything has been brown and dead around my house, and the lawn is still yellow, but this morning I see my lilacs have buds, so there is hope of new life!

Speaking of new life: friends of ours have a new litter of puppies that I have already visited once.  They are Cardigan Welsh Corgis, seven little girl puppies and one little boy.  My son and I have held and cuddled with every one of them.  They are SO SWEET!  We love them!  We want one!



There's nothing on this earth like a puppy, is there?  

My son is in love with the one in the 4th photo.  Her name is Violet.

You need a puppy, don't you?  If you know anyone who's looking -- seven of them (all girls) are still for sale and will be available April 9th!

If you're hungering for more evidence of Spring, the Etsy Blogger Blog Carnival is up at Made by Melissa's blog.

Comments

sassypackrat said…
Ah what little sweeties!
Terri Gordon said…
Oh what sweet puppies, I just love dogs, they are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week. Terri
Melissa said…
Oh, they are soooo cute! I love their little noses.
Debby said…
Oh ny gosh, they are so sweet. Cute, cute, cute.
Debby
Jann said…
How adorable! Wish I lived closer so I could go see them!
Linda Sue said…
Cuteness overload- I have to lie down-
Corgis are such good little dogs- may have back problems as they grow, like dachshunds, Dexter has three Corgi girl friends- the boy ones are too fiesty.
By the way I sent stuff to you fed ex- I hope that you can use at least some of it - I hope that I have not just sent more clutter...sorry if that is the case.
LOVE
Bunty said…
Aren't they just so gorgeous - how can you possibly resist them!

Barbara
Sherrie said…
Such cute puppies, but I don't think my kitty would like them Oh well.
said…
Oh so painfully precious!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth