Back home!

I'm back and have so much to tell you and show you!  I'm probably not going to be organized enough for several hours or even days; meanwhile, I do have a few photos to show you of my 46 squares project which is now finally finished!

Because we were going to Washington, DC, I decided to stitch a cherry tree

A teapot

Believe it or not, this is supposed to be a typewriter!

A tongue-in-cheek turtle, because rather than the reptile, it stands for the turtle sundaes from Culvers I've been addicted to all summer long!

Lines of trim

A blue bow

A representation of Scrabble -- I play online on Facebook pretty fanatically these days!

The hosta that just bloomed in my front yard

Finally finished!

I've decided to frame it.  So of course now I'm searching for that perfect frame.

I'm so happy that Ben comes home tomorrow!  It was very hard to leave DC and come home knowing he was still there.

Comments

Pretty Things said…
What a great way to commemorate the visit!
Lydia said…
Wow! Good job! such wonderful stick-to-itiveness:)
Spotted Sparrow said…
Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Angela said…
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Your stitchery looks fantastic! (And I could tell that was a typewriter!) You'll have to show it to us when you get it framed, too!
Christine said…
I love your squares. It turned out so beautifully!!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

xx
Sherrie said…
Okay, even before you said Typewriter, I knew it was a typewriter. Good for you. I like your finished project.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth