New looks for summer

Blog: I'm playing with blog backgrounds/themes.  What do you think of this one?  Does it take too long to load?  Comments appreciated while I try to make up my mind!

Home: Today's 'moving' day as we box up our living room, dining room and entryway and move the furniture into temporary storage in the garage.  We're almost done -- I need to tackle the china cabinet and then take apart the computer armoire.  The latter weighs about 400 lbs, I think.  Ugh!  But, we'll be able to stay online as we've figured out to make that little card table I bought a temporary computer desk.

Here's my afternoon for ya:

 Oh well...I suppose I've procrastinated enough...I hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!

Comments

Angela said…
I like this background! It didn't take any time at all to load on my computer!
Oh geez, well, if you need somewhere to store all those pretties, I can hold on to them for you! :o)))
Linda E. Pruitt said…
Yes, I like this background too! It's simple and clean, not distracting. I see some lovely items in that hutch!!! But, lots of work!

Thanks for the comments about the old quilt tops on my blog, I appreciate your input!
Micki said…
It's beautiful, and it uploaded lickety split.
Micki

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons