Heads Up: There's a Sale Coming!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm going to be participating in the Etsy Bloggers Street Team sale coming up next week from the day after Thanksgiving through "Cyber Monday," or, November 27 - 30.
I'm marking down everything* in my vintage Etsy shop, Indulge Your Shelf, 25%!

And it's not just me -- there are many participating shops! I'll post a list of where to find these when the list is finalized.

Whee! Get ready for some shopping!

*(... except button packs which are already very inexpensive, starting at $2.25!)

Comments

Lydia said…
Sounds terrific! Hope you have a great sale!
Linda Sue said…
YAHOO! This will probably bail me out this season...refuse to go shopping in the usual places where everything is made in china.
said…
That's a pretty useful heads-up! Thanks Laurie!
The Fab Miss B said…
sale sale sale sale SALE! Happy shopping all!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth