Heads Up: There's a Sale Coming!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm going to be participating in the Etsy Bloggers Street Team sale coming up next week from the day after Thanksgiving through "Cyber Monday," or, November 27 - 30.
I'm marking down everything* in my vintage Etsy shop, Indulge Your Shelf, 25%!

And it's not just me -- there are many participating shops! I'll post a list of where to find these when the list is finalized.

Whee! Get ready for some shopping!

*(... except button packs which are already very inexpensive, starting at $2.25!)

Comments

Lydia said…
Sounds terrific! Hope you have a great sale!
Linda Sue said…
YAHOO! This will probably bail me out this season...refuse to go shopping in the usual places where everything is made in china.
Anonymous said…
That's a pretty useful heads-up! Thanks Laurie!
The Fab Miss B said…
sale sale sale sale SALE! Happy shopping all!

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons