Next Week's Blog Carnival!

Friends, a week from today on Monday I'll be hostessing the Etsy Bloggers Street Team Blog Carnival! That means that I'll be posting links to the blogs of other Team members who have written about one of two topics I suggested:

1) What was your most successful sales event or product, and why do you think it was?
2) Give us your best hints or advice for juggling the holidays, your business, and your family commitments.

If you're interested, you can click on the first little box below to see our archives of previous Blog Carnivals.

The second box below is for Etsy Street Team Bloggers to use to easily submit their links.




Blog Carnival archive - etsybloggers






Blog Carnival submission form - etsybloggers




Happy Monday! Is anyone else feeling that full moon as much as me? Sheesh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth