The Fab Miss B

This month's Etsy Bloggers Street Team featured blogger is a regular read of mine: Becky Kazana, aka The Fab Miss B. Her Etsy shop can be found here.

I love visiting Becky's blog because it's colorful, in so many ways. In fact, if I were to try to find a word to characterize her blog, shop, and style, the best I could come up with is "fanciful." In the best of ways! Becky recently moved to Hawaii (life's rough) and I have enjoyed her posts from that tropical paradise.

Here are some of my favorite items from her shop:


Mimi, the Chenille French Poodle

Lena, the Burlesque Pipette

I told ya: fanciful! Be sure to stop by and see Becky at her blog!

Comments

said…
Neat! I'll check out her shop.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth