The Fab Miss B

This month's Etsy Bloggers Street Team featured blogger is a regular read of mine: Becky Kazana, aka The Fab Miss B. Her Etsy shop can be found here.

I love visiting Becky's blog because it's colorful, in so many ways. In fact, if I were to try to find a word to characterize her blog, shop, and style, the best I could come up with is "fanciful." In the best of ways! Becky recently moved to Hawaii (life's rough) and I have enjoyed her posts from that tropical paradise.

Here are some of my favorite items from her shop:


Mimi, the Chenille French Poodle

Lena, the Burlesque Pipette

I told ya: fanciful! Be sure to stop by and see Becky at her blog!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Neat! I'll check out her shop.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

A new year

One World, One Heart 2011