Saturday, March 28, 2009

And the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Package Goes To...


This morning was almost like Christmas for me when I was a little girl: I awoke early (7 ish on a Saturday) and pitter-pattered downstairs to...feed the cat, let the dogs out, feed them, too...and eventually I was able to sit down at my computer, go to Random.org, and choose a winner for my "Breakfast at Tiffany's" prize package, which goes to (deep breath):

Barb

Congratulations, Barb! You are the winner of this tribute to Audrey and her wonderful, memorable role in this movie!

I want to send out my heartfelt thanks to everyone who entered this little giveaway. I wish you all could have won, I really do. I'm very happy to have made the acquaintance of the newest followers and hope to get to know you all much better in the coming days!

5 comments :

barb cabot said...

Thank you Laurie! I feel like such a fortunate fan of yours today! Love, Love, Love Audrey Hepburn and can't believe I won your giveaway. Thank you so much.

Micki said...

Congrats Barb! you are going to love that movie!
Micki

Joy said...

Congratulations to Barb!

Jeanneoli said...

Congrats to the winner...what a wonderful movie!

Christine said...

Laurie, Thanks for the awsome trip to Tiffany's for breakfast.

Congratulations Barb!!!

Blessings,
Christine