Fall Tag Swap!

I participated in a Fall Tag Swap -- look at all the Autumn-y goodness I received the other day!
Some went with Halloween...
while others favored the Fall season in general!  (Above tag by Jane.)
But I really liked ALL of them and will have fun using them in my Fall decor!  (Above tag by Tami.)
Here's a look at the ones I made and sent off:
I guess it's not always easy for the swap hostess when you make different tags...
but I just really like the fun of the variety!
Some of mine had a fabric base, while others had a Fall-ish paper base; most of them I sewed together (this is a view of some of the backs of the tags.)
This one was my favorite:
(Guess what?  I kept it!)
Take a peek at Button Floozies if you'd like to see my Fall Button Tin Swap given/received!

Comments

There are precious and I wish I had the talent to participate in a swap! hugs, Linda
Anonymous said…
I can't pick a favorite-like them all. I've wanted to learn to machine stitch on paper but have never found any directions for how to do it. Beautiful tags-yours and theirs- and celebrating fall is always nice.
what a great swap; love all those beautiful tags!
Lisa said…
Loved this swap and all the beautiful tags!
I'm so behind on blogging but I'll eventually get mine posted too. :)
Unknown said…
I love them all.....tag swaps are so much fun.....

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons