Button Floozies Christmas Ornament Swap 2012

I wanted to mention that we're having another swap over at Button Floozies -- the 2nd Annual Christmas Ornament swap!
Sign up now through October 28; details in this post!

Comments

Laurie this looks like so much fun!
Shane Pollard said…
Thanks for that Laurie!
I so love buttons - I've just got to check my schedule as it's such a short time frame! I've got a 3 week assignment starting Monday - I hope to do it tho!!!
Shane ♥

I won't commint to this swap due to I don't know if I'll be up or if I'll be down LOL (due to back )

Where is LuLu Kellogg? I can't find her blog and I know she is in her elemint with halloween upon us

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons