Up to my elbows in spring pretties!

That's where I've been lately: up to my elbows in Spring pretties!  They're gifts, so I can't show you yet and it's making me crazy!  But, here's something I can show you:
That's right: I received the matchbook swap from Michele!  Isn't the box lovely?
Again, it amazes me how much can fit inside!  She included all kinds of fun, Spring-themed goodies!
She included some wonderful scrap, that fun metal "memories" book, crochet lace, vintage flowers, and a tiny tin...
...full of pastel pretties!  What fun!  I love it that we included so many similar items for each other!

Comments

Angela said…
What a treasure box! It certainly looks Spring-y! Love the little bride (?) girl! :o)
SC12WardEQ said…
so glad that you liked it all, and we did put some of the same stuff in the boxes. I have already made use of some of the items you sent me. Thanks again for swapping again with me.
oops, Jeremiah is my son in law, Laurie, I forgot I was using his laptop. My daughter is in labor and we are having a new granddaughter.
Linda E. Pruitt said…
This looks like it was so much fun! It reminds me of when we had the journal swap!
Donna said…
I saw all your goodies on her blog, what fun!!!
Anonymous said…
What incredible photos! So beautiful to see.

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

A new year

One World, One Heart 2011