Letting go...

Ah...as I spent time this week recreating my craft room/studio/office area, I am feeling the need to let go of some of my beautiful things!
Shamrocks and thistle
I have a lot to share, so if you or anyone you know is looking for something special, tell them to stop by my vintage shop and have a look around!
French countryside box
In addition to selling these treasures, I'm planning to make more ephemera kits, some journal kits, and maybe even vintage fabric bundles!
I cannot get over the sparkly aqua trim on this peachy apron!
Timeworn goodness by way of a stovepipe cover
Irresistible playing kittens
I'll be listing a lot in the coming days so please check back!
AND -- be sure to stop back by this blog on Saturday when I'll be participating
There will be giveaways!

Comments

Unknown said…
I love stovepipe covers...they remind me of my Great grandmothers house. I'm doing the blog hop too...can't decide if I want to change my background ;)
Linda said…
i will be visiting the shop, can't pass up ephemera or fabirc bundles-wouldn't be right.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth