Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I did on 12/12/12

What did you do on 12/12/12 -- anything special or different?
I was crafting with my friend Connie; she taught me how to make this round ornament (a bit larger than the inside of a mason jar lid.)
She provided all kinds of supplies too -- like this adorable "silkie" picture on a piece of fabric; and then we chose coordinating fabrics and trims from her stash to put together just like a crazy quilt square.  I love this pale green motif.
I edged it with silver trim and sequins and doo dads...
and marked the day on the reverse, just for fun.  Fun, huh?

3 comments :

Kathy said...

How fun to do something special on the special date. Great idea!

Linda said...

what a pretty ornament. i didn't think to mark anything i did with the date-good idea.

Tamatha said...

Crazy quilt ornaments! I'm all over this project! :)