Fall Tag Swap!

I participated in a Fall Tag Swap -- look at all the Autumn-y goodness I received the other day!
Some went with Halloween...
while others favored the Fall season in general!  (Above tag by Jane.)
But I really liked ALL of them and will have fun using them in my Fall decor!  (Above tag by Tami.)
Here's a look at the ones I made and sent off:
I guess it's not always easy for the swap hostess when you make different tags...
but I just really like the fun of the variety!
Some of mine had a fabric base, while others had a Fall-ish paper base; most of them I sewed together (this is a view of some of the backs of the tags.)
This one was my favorite:
(Guess what?  I kept it!)
Take a peek at Button Floozies if you'd like to see my Fall Button Tin Swap given/received!

Comments

There are precious and I wish I had the talent to participate in a swap! hugs, Linda
Anonymous said…
I can't pick a favorite-like them all. I've wanted to learn to machine stitch on paper but have never found any directions for how to do it. Beautiful tags-yours and theirs- and celebrating fall is always nice.
what a great swap; love all those beautiful tags!
Lisa said…
Loved this swap and all the beautiful tags!
I'm so behind on blogging but I'll eventually get mine posted too. :)
Unknown said…
I love them all.....tag swaps are so much fun.....

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth