Happy Valentine's Day!

This was the scene out my window on Sunday -- those are robins hiding from the sideways-blowing snow -- but yesterday and today, Valentine's Day, the sun is out!
This is what I bought myself a couple of weeks ago -- by Beth Quinn.  She was having an awesome promotion and it was a steal.  (Yes, I told my husband that it was his Valentine's Day gift to me!  And I didn't wear it until today!)  Can you read it?  It says, "she knew she could so she did"; it is a saying that means a lot to me.
I finally received 13 of the 14 tags I did for a tag swap; one of them is still on its way.  Here's the one I made...
I used vintage school paper, a red doily, and a cute little girl on a vintage valentine.  On the reverse, some of that pretty vintage wallpaper.
It's not my usual style...more whimsical and fun and I really like how it turned out!
And here are all the rest!  A closer look at each...


Yes, it was as much fun as it looks!

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day, dwelling on love and loved ones!  I have so many more pretty things to show you -- so come back and see me all week!

Comments

Happy Valentine's Day, Laurie!
At first I thought the red spots in the tree might have been outdoor Valentine decorations! lol What a beautiful sight, as are your gorgeous tags! I also love your necklace and must keep Beth Quinn in mind for future gifts-to-me occasions!
xox
Karen
Connie said…
Your tags are really cute!
Those tags are so cute! gosh I wish I was talented so I could do a swap! Love the birds in the tree...such a pretty picture! Happy V-Day!
Linda said…
Poor little birds but what a sight. Would have liked to seen it. Love those tags-you did a great job. I am absolutely envious with the vintage wallpaper on the back. Necklace was very thoughtful and beautiful gift from your husband.
momto8 said…
wow..you made a great haul!! good for you! I can't believe they are birds in that tree..pretty neat picture!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
Your tags are all so cute, so much cuter than any I can make.

I got the buttons in the mail today for the lady who is working on her mothers gloves. I called her and she is so excited

Thanks you again Laurie

Janice xoxoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to Win My Two (2) Giveaways for One World, One Heart!

One World, One Heart 2011

True Victorian style: black glass buttons